Friday 13 March 2015

ANOTHER NEW SONG FROM THE AMAZING DEAD SARA

  I bloody love Dead Sara. I was blown away by the self titled album, full of great riffs, infectious grooves (not the Suicidal Tendencies funk metal band) and amazing vocal melodies by singer Emily Armstrong. In the lead up to the release of new album Pleasure To Meet You, a music video for new song Mona Lisa was posted to Youtube. Now, via soundcloud, we can hear another new song called Something Good. Something Good both rocks and is quite beautiful and joyous. Some might consider it poppy in the same way Paramore's Still Into You was...but they are both still incredibly well written and performed songs. I've probably said it before and I'll say it again...I just can't wait for this goddamn album!!




No comments:

Post a Comment